Update Available - Version 8.0.337

Moderator: jsachs

jsachs

Update Available - Version 8.0.337

Post by jsachs »

An update is available to Version 8.0.337 (13-Dec-2022)
Download Link: https://www.dl-c.com/Downloads.html

The changes (taken from the update log) are:

Color Picker: instead of using Shift and Ctrl to limit moving the control point in the color hexagon, there is now a separate tool bar with buttons labeled HS, H and S. You will need to do a full install to get the new bitmaps.

Selective Color Correction Transformation: Similar to the color picker, a tool bar was added at the top of the dialog box to let you adjust hue and saturation, hue only or saturation only. Similarly for the Selective Color Correction Control (as used in the Adjust transformation).

A workspace autosave is now performed just before you load a script or workspace script or just after you save a script or workspace script – either explicitly or as a side-effect of saving and image file. This should improve restoring a workspace after a crash.

The default settings for the Card to Folder command are now stored in the same folder as Session.state, no longer in My Documents\Card to Folder. This means that if you run Picture Window on different computers, the Card to Folder settings will be independent, even if you synchronize My Documents between the computers. This change takes effect the next time you save default settings in Card to Folder. Until then, the default settings will continue to be retrieved from My Documents.

In full-screen display (Ctrl-F) mode, the left and right arrow keys are now active as well as up and down.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
MarkT

Re: Update Available - Version 8.0.337

Post by MarkT »

Seems like the new bitmaps aren't included in the new download... At least not for me.
jsachs

Re: Update Available - Version 8.0.337

Post by jsachs »

Sorry, will repost.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color