Two instances of PWP

Moderator: jsachs

tomczak
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Fuji X-E2

Two instances of PWP

Post by tomczak »

Just want to report: as far as I know, there could only be one instance of PWP running at the time. But it happened to me twice today when I mistakenly double-clicked on the PWP tile in Start, and I got two of them running, the second one with some errors - depending on how fast I clicked.
Maciej Tomczak
Phototramp.com
jsachs

Re: Two instances of PWP

Post by jsachs »

I guess it is possible to launch two instances that way. Normally when it starts up it checks to see if another instance is already running and if so it activates the previous instance. If you start a second instance before the first one starts running, you could end up with two of them. I'm not sure if or how I could prevent this. What errors did you get?
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
tomczak
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Fuji X-E2

Re: Two instances of PWP

Post by tomczak »

Error loading bitmap file: show clipped shadows/highlights (I imagine those two since they are dynamically generated based on colours in preferences?). Also, at one point, but I can't replicate it, the one instance just got stuck. Also missing bitmap: black border sometimes. It all depends on double-clicking speed it seems. It's just a curiosity anyway - I shouldn't be clicking twice on it.
Maciej Tomczak
Phototramp.com