PWP v7.01.17a ?

Moderator: jsachs

davidh

PWP v7.01.17a ?

Post by davidh »

I currently have the version PWP v7.0.17. There is a version PWP v7.01.17a mentioned in the topic "DNG file weirdness". I guess it is a misprint, but I even cannot get to the version PWP v7.0.17a mentioned elsewhere.
When I download the latest version from http://dl-c.com/Temp/downloads/Picture% ... efault.htm and try to install it, there pops up en error message saying something like "There is already another version of this product installed. The installation of this version cannot be completed. If you want to reconfigure or remove the current version, use the Control Panel Add or Remove Programs."

I have not encountered such a message before and never had to remove the previous version. What version is in the link? Why that error message? Do I really have to first remove the current version and only then reinstal the version form the link? Thanks.

David
ksinkel

Re: PWP v7.01.17a ?

Post by ksinkel »

The only difference between PWP 7.0.17 and PWP 7.017a is in a feature that affects the trial version only. Otherwise they are identical and thus if you are using PWP 7.0.17, there is no reason to install PWP 7.0.17a. We will soon be releasing 7.0.18. When we announce it, you will want to upgrade to that.

Kiril
Kiril Sinkel
Digital Light & Color