Picture Window 5.0 & Windows Vista Ultimate

Moderator: jsachs

Darius

Picture Window 5.0 & Windows Vista Ultimate

Post by Darius »

Okay,

I've just installed the latest version Picture Window 5.0.17 on Vista Ultimate & some of the transformations are missing. For example, I can't get the Color Correction, nor can I find the new Color Remap function. I fully uninstalled version 4.0 first before installing this version. What gives?

Darius
den
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Canon EOS-350D/Fuji X100T

Re: Picture Window 5.0 & Windows Vista Ultimate

Post by den »

To completely get the program's main and secondary menu drop downs besides activating any of the tool bar icons, there needs to be an image open in the program's working space. For the ColorCorrection and Remap transforms to be available, the working space active image needs to be in color....
Darius

Post by Darius »

@Den

All of the requirements you specify, I have already met. I have open a color image in the right working space (a standard color jpeg or Tiff color image).
den

Post by den »

I have Vista Home Premium and my PWP5 Transformations drop downs to ColorCorrect and Remap look like this for an 'active' color image in the program's working space...

If you are experiencing something different, than I pass to Kiril or Jonathan...
den

Post by den »

Darius...

Just another belated thought... Did you perhaps download Picture Window Standard rather than Picture Window Pro? i.e., does "Picture Window Pro 5.0.1.7" in the upper left program border as illustrated above?

den