Workflow Error

Moderator: jsachs

Bob Walker
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Canon R5

Workflow Error

Post by Bob Walker »

Kiril/Jonathan,

I am running 64-bit Win7 with a multiple core cpu. I am using a workflow created under 5.0.1.9. The workflow simply resizes, sharpens, and saves jpegs in a directory.

When running the workflow under 6.0beta, I notice (1) images are processed in parallel (nice), and (2) some of the images are marked with a red "X" when processed, instead of the checkmark. After all images are processed, the summary dialog gives me a count of images processed correctly, and counts the "x"-ed images as having generated errors. Right-clicking on the thumbnail with the red "x"and listing the error message says -- "Unknown error reported by LeadTools". As best as I can tell, the workflow does successfully generate the new resized images properly.

Thanks,
Bob W
ksinkel

Re: Workflow Error

Post by ksinkel »

Bob,

Can you send me your original workflow.

Thanbs,

Kiril
Kiril Sinkel
Digital Light & Color
ksinkel

Re: Workflow Error

Post by ksinkel »

I have confirmed the Leadtools error "Unknown error reported by Leadtools" when saving jpg files. The error is a result of multitasking the Leadtools library. It will take me sometime to research this properly.

For the time being, the workaround for anyone encountering this error when saving jpgs in a workflow is to turn off multitasking.

To turn off multitasking in the workflow:

1. Click the File button.

2. Select "Do Not Multitask".

This setting can be saved a part of the workflow by simply saving the workflow.

Please note this is not an issue when files are saved as Tiffs.

Kiril
Kiril Sinkel
Digital Light & Color