PM-M Can't Load CLUT

Moderator: jsachs

bmarsolais

PM-M Can't Load CLUT

Post by bmarsolais »

I just removed my old video card and uninstalled it's drivers. I then installed a nVIDIA GeForce 7900 card and it's drivers. I now am getting a message when I boot the computer saying that the CLUT cannot be loaded. I did not have this problem before. Any ideas what may be causing this problem? Thanks in advance for the help.
jsachs

Re: PM-M Can't Load CLUT

Post by jsachs »

If you changed video drivers you would need to recalibrate your display.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
bmarsolais

Post by bmarsolais »

I realize that, but when I do, it appears I would not be able to use it because of the problem I mentioned. I'll try recalibrating tonight and see if the problem goes away.
bmarsolais

Post by bmarsolais »

Unfortunately, I was correct. PM-M will not run. When invoked, it gives the message, "Your display adapter does not support color lookup tables". I realize this is probably not a PM-M-caused problem, but I'd appreciate any hints as to what the problem may be. Thanks.
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

This message indicates a problem with the video drivers not supporting color lookup tables for some reason - possibly because you are not running as an Administrator? Other than looking for more recent drivers to download I'm not sure what else to try.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
tomczak
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Fuji X-E2

Post by tomczak »

Similar message occurs in QuickGamma. I fixed it on XP by going to Display Properties/Settings/Advanced/Troubleshoot, and moving the Hardware Acceleration slider from None to Full.
Maciej Tomczak
Phototramp.com