Subscriptions

Moderator: jsachs

couman

Subscriptions

Post by couman »

I'd like to subscribe to all PWP posts, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. All I could find was an option to cancel subscriptions.
couman

Re: Subscriptions

Post by couman »

I also don't see a signature on my initial post -- a preferred signature definitely shows up in my settings.
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

I found a setting to enable signatures and turned it on so that may help with the signature setting.

When you go to a forum there is a link at the bottom that lets you subscribe to that forum. No way that I know of to subscribe to all of them at once.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
couman

Post by couman »

Thanks Jonathan

As for the subscriptions, guess I'll just have to visit more often to keep up with the news
Bob Coutant
ksinkel

Post by ksinkel »

You can set subscriptions on a Forum or Topic basis.

To subscribe to a Forum, display the forum in the message board and scroll down to the bottom of the page. If the Subscribe to Forum message is displayed you are not subscribed to the forum. Click on the message. It will change to 'Unsubscribe to Forum'. This indicates you are subscribed. You can unscubscribe by clicking the message.

Topic subscriptions work in the same way, except that you must display the topic you are interested in.

I believe that if you are already subscirbed to the forum, you do not need to subscribe to topics within, providing you respond to the notification e-mail by visiting the forum each time you get the message.

Kiril
Kiril Sinkel
Digital Light & Color
couman

Post by couman »

Thanks Kiril. I discovered that feature this morning, but others may wish to take advantage of it. [I like to see everything that's going on rather than miss out on something important to me.]
Bob Coutant
couman

Post by couman »

Okay, for a while I was receiving notifications for every post. Now, for the last two weeks, I have received nothing. I checked and found that I am still listed as being subscribed. Were it not for Tarleeka's post to the old board, I might have forgotten for a while longer.
Bob Coutant