Who is still out there?

Moderator: jsachs

Bob Walker
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Canon R5

Re: Who is still out there?

Post by Bob Walker »

Good answer. I'll not send you any down payments yet, it would take all your fun away.

BobW
Dieter Mayr
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Nikon D700

Post by Dieter Mayr »

Jonathan,

Glad to hear things go well and that you enjoy what you do.
All the best!
Dieter Mayr
davidh

Post by davidh »

Already looking forward to testing the Beta. :)
David
HanSch
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Pentax K5, Pentax K3 Mk. iii

Post by HanSch »

So am I.
And of course I'm still a regular user of PWP7, and a regular visitor of this forum.
JvdW
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Panasonic Lumix G5

Post by JvdW »

I keep using PWP as my final editor.
Depending on my needs and curiosity I check the forum occasionally to check for insights or updates.

Nice to know that PWP 8 is under construction.

John
Rawcoll
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: GH2, G80, (Fuji XT-1)

Post by Rawcoll »

Well I'm still around too, using PWPro as and when. I've just got around to installing v7! In fact I was looking for a link to the White Papers, as they don't seem to come down with the package. I'm sure it was posted here long ago. [Edit - I've found it!]

Good to know that you are still working away Jonathan! I've always been impressed by your willingness to listen to users comments and to take on board their desires so far as is practicable. That's what makes PWPro stand apart from the rest of the pack.

Regards
Ian
jczinn

Post by jczinn »

I'm still here as well....although (as you can see) I only check in every couple of months, or when I think of it. But PWP 7 is still my final editor (I never used it for RAW conversion and stick with Nikon software for that.) But every single image on my web site is processed with PWP.

I look forward to seeing version 8, but to be honest I'm perfectly happy with V7! The only other programs I use are for noise reduction, as I never could get the hang of it with PWP.

I think its because it works so well and does everything I want, I rarely need to come by here. Mainly I come now to make sure the forum still exists :) but I'll come more often to check for V8...
couman

Post by couman »

I think its because it works so well and does everything I want, I rarely need to come by here. Mainly I come now to make sure the forum still exists :) but I'll come more often to check for V8...
+1
Bob Coutant