Transferring license to new computer

Moderator: jsachs

jdrusk

Transferring license to new computer

Post by jdrusk »

I'm have trouble transferring my license to a new computer. The license number [supressed] returns and "invalid" message
jsachs

Re: Transferring license to new computer

Post by jsachs »

Please do not post serial numbers in this public forum as this can lead to piracy -- w will now have to invalidate your serial number for all future version of PWP. Kiril deals with serial numbers and is currently out of town but will get back to you when he can. In future, please send email to support@dl-c.com instead of posting on the message board for issues of this type.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

I tried using your serial number and it worked here so probably you got a bad download or downloaded the wrong version. If you try downloading again and still have problems, please contact support.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
jdrusk

Post by jdrusk »

I downloaded the latest version per instructions. It told me that I needed the key for an earlier version, which I no longer possess. I am now running the demo version. As an aside, I have been a Digital Light & Color customer for around twenty years.
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

OK, sorry for the inconvenience -- Kiril will need to assist you but as I said he is out of town right now. He should be able to get back to you soon however.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
ksinkel

Post by ksinkel »

Jdrusk,

For help registering your application, please email me the details of the problem you are experiencing to support@dl-c.com. As Jon metioned, I am travelling and have intermittent internet access, but I will respond as soon as I can.

Kiril
Kiril Sinkel
Digital Light & Color