New Picture Window Release

Moderator: jsachs

jsachs

Re: New Picture Window Release

Post by jsachs »

I just downloaded and installed the 64-bit version of PWP 7.0.18 with the same Windows Defender definitions file you were using and did not get any errors.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
pfrank

Post by pfrank »

jsachs wrote:I just downloaded and installed the 64-bit version of PWP 7.0.18 with the same Windows Defender definitions file you were using and did not get any errors.
The problem occurred on my laptop. However, when I tried my main desktop later in the day, with the same version of Windows 10, the same Defender definitions and the same setup file, there was no problem. This morning I noticed there are new Defender definitions (1.215.35.0) so I scanned the folder with the setup and there were no reported problems. I suspect that there must have been some kind of conflict between something else on my laptop and the previous definitions that caused the problem.
davidh

Re: Electronic manual

Post by davidh »

There are no transformations listed under Special effects in the Electronic manual Menu Index.
David
davidh

Post by davidh »

There are no transformations listed under Special effects in the Electronic manual Menu Index of the previous version either (17), so it is probably intentional.

But I had a problem with installing the new PWP documentation on Win 7/64 . There was a message saying that I had first to uninstall the previous version of the documentation. Then the installation was successful. This did not happen on Win 7/32.

David
ksinkel

Post by ksinkel »

Special Effects in the menu index is a link. Click on it to see all the special effects topics.

Kiril
Kiril Sinkel
Digital Light & Color
ksinkel

Post by ksinkel »

Thank you for reporting the documentation download problem. The download did require removing the current version. I have fixed that so that the new download automatically overwrites the previous one. However, the content has not changed. Thus if you have already installed 7.0.18 documentation, there is no need to reinstall.

Kiril
Kiril Sinkel
Digital Light & Color
davidh

Post by davidh »

Really, the Special Effects in the menu index is a link. I must have been too fast with wrong glasses. Again. :)

David