Thumbnail image in jpeg

Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8

Moderator: jsachs

jsachs

Re: Thumbnail image in jpeg

Post by jsachs »

The thumbnail is an optional JPEG feature that PWP does not support.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

None of the other formats have thumbnails either. It's a lot of work to add thumbnails and not high on my priority list. If it's a deal killer for you, then stop using Picture Window and whining about it. One more abusive post and you will be banned from the message board.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
doug
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Nikon D-500

Post by doug »

by jsachs » September 24th, 2019, 9:18 am
None of the other formats have thumbnails either. It's a lot of work to add thumbnails and not high on my priority list. If it's a deal killer for you, then stop using Picture Window and whining about it. One more abusive post and you will be banned from the message board.
As a satisfied user of PWP for over than 15 years, I was worried that the post above might never come. I am in complete agreement. Someone complaining that software that is free is not to his personal liking is a little over the top.

When you wrote in January 2017 that you were closing down DL-C, many of the responses to that post talked about how untypically helpful and collegial these forums have been over the years. In over a decade, I've seen nothing quite like this (native English speaker or not).

From a retired 77 year old to a retired 72 year old, you don't need this grief. If I was there with you, I would pour us a cold one.