Downloading PWP8

Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8

Moderator: jsachs

Marpel
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Nikon D810

Downloading PWP8

Post by Marpel »

Went in to a local computer store the other day to purchase a second monitor and after running into issues, it was discovered my video card was failing. As is typical in this day and age, I couldn't just get a new card because it, and everything else was incompatible (decided at the same time to upgrade to Win10, which added to the problem). The new $100 cheapo monitor ended up costing me $1200. And of course, none of my old devices or software are compatible either. It has been three days of headaches (and spending more cash) getting things sorted. And the second monitor is still not working......

One of my last tasks has been to download some programs, including PWP8 (which was working just fine on the old computer). I have tried multiple times but keep getting the same two errors "The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." The second is the same as the first except for "MSVCP140.dll".

Any advice??
jsachs

Re: Downloading PWP8

Post by jsachs »

If you look just under the download link for PWP8 you will see Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable DLLs which is what you need to install.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
Marpel
What is the make/model of your primary camera?: Nikon D810

Re: Downloading PWP8

Post by Marpel »

Thanks very much, Jonathan.