1. load an image to the panel
2. make the panel smaller
3. select - Scale and crop image to fill panel
4. select - Scale image to fit in panel -> no change
5. use one of the Orientation arrows -> the image scales
1. start with the empty page smaller then the image you are about to load
2. add a new panel
3. load the image and accept the error message - Panel size exceeds output image size. Image will be cropped to fit -> the panel with the image is somehow enlarged and moved to the upper right corner of the page
4. click the image or try to reposition it -> the panel with the image now fills the whole page
1. start with the empty page
2. add a new panel and load an image of normal size not exceding the page size
3. add another panel and load an image that exceeds the page size
3. accept the error message - Panel size exceeds output image size. Image will be cropped to fit -> the error message will keep popping up
4. first close the layout and then you can close the error box
1. make the layout page very small, e.g. 8x2 cm (a layout for a test print)
2. load an image
3. select one of the Panel size matches image... and accept the error message - Panel size exceeds output image size. Image will be cropped to fit.
4. try to move the image in the panel -> PWP stops working
4a. change the dimensions of the panel to make about a normal size
5. accept the error message - After resizing the layout one or more panels will be partly or totally outside the layout .... -> the panel will not resize unless you use one of the Orientation arrows
6. move the panel and it will fill the whole page
The scenarios described above happen most often sometimes with small variations, for example, the added panel with the image disappears from the page and reappears only after another panel is added.
One more remark.
The Input and Preview windows do not display any new panel or editings until Apply button is used. I think it is worth mentioning in Help.
Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests