Bug fix release 9-Sep-2018

Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8

Moderator: jsachs

jsachs

Bug fix release 9-Sep-2018

Post by jsachs »

I have posted a new release (9-Sep-2018) in full installer and executable-only versions. Minor changes to help file.

The changes (taken from the update log) are:

The Confirm Profile Conversion dialog box that pops up when you open files now has Convert and Don’t Convert buttons instead of OK and a menu selection to convert or not. Removed some error messages on Cancel.

Fixed problem of mask dialogs not being closed when loading settings. This may or may not solve other recently reported mask issues.

I discovered bugs in Paint, Smudge and Clone in the Undo/Redo feature that I inadvertently introduced when I optimized their memory usage 12-Aug. Will address in a future update. Undo generally works OK if never do a Redo, and Undo may not work after you re-open the tool dialog for editing.

Work in progress on new Color/Conditional Curve transformation (see updated Help for details) – do not use this yet, it is not working although the user interface is more or less done.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color