Watercolor problems

Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8

Moderator: jsachs

davidh

Watercolor problems

Post by davidh »

Alpha 16-Aug .

1. I cannot load any watercolored images inside pre Alpha 16-Aug scripts. All of them get red with the error saying bad or invalid input image.

2. When you open the watercolor transformation dialog on a new image, the Display input button is turned on instead of Display Preview (like it is in other transformations with a inbuilt display). Also, the Display input button does not work on the inbuilt preview.

3. When the Display Side by Side button in on, a click on the dialog title bar cancels the split preview.
jsachs

Re: Watercolor problems

Post by jsachs »

1) Sorry, I changed the script for Watercolor so old scripts will not work. This is something I generally try to avoid and will guarantee not to do after the product is released at which point I will need to accommodate all previous versions of the command syntax.

2) Fixed for next release

3) Fixed for next release
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
davidh

Re: Watercolor problems

Post by davidh »

1) Sorry, I changed the script for Watercolor so old scripts will not work. This is something I generally try to avoid and will guarantee not to do after the product is released at which point I will need to accommodate all previous versions of the command syntax.

No problem, no real damage to any serious work done.
In fact, it just needed to make a tiny change to Watercolor settings and the outputs and all the dependenet images were recovered.