Bug fix release 8-Aug-2018

Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8

Moderator: jsachs

jsachs

Bug fix release 8-Aug-2018

Post by jsachs »

I have posted a new release (8-Aug-2018) in full installer and executable-only versions. Minor changes to help file.

The changes (taken from the update log) are:

Halftone transformation: fixed problems with custom image selection.

Fixed vertical spacing problems in Image Browser.

Fixed internal error when dragging the separator between the image browser and the main image area when there was a splitter in use.

Minor changes to Checkerboard transformation (renamed Patch Width to Cell Size and increase the upper limit on number of columns and rows from 256 to 1000)

Added copy and move feature to image browser to let you quickly rearrange the image tree -- see the update log for a description of this feature.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
davidh

Re: Bug fix release 8-Aug-2018

Post by davidh »

I am unable to load any workspace/script with the Halftone transformation. Previous or new. PWP always crashes.

To prevent the crash I usually manage to cancel all the progress bars during loading. This loads all the thumbnails though some of them red. If I then turn off the halftone thumbnails, I am able to reprocess the failed red parts of the tree. Even the halftone thumbnails look OK. But once I turn them on, PWP crashes.

Thanks for the Checkerboard.
jsachs

Re: Bug fix release 8-Aug-2018

Post by jsachs »

Sorry about that - fixed for next release.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color