1. add a side branch to an image inside a branch (not to the bottom one) -> you get a splitter with two branch boxes 1 and 2
2. add a side branch to the empty branch 2 box -> you get another splitter with two more empty branch boxes 1 a 2
3. close either of these two latest empty branch boxes -> this closes the splitter and the remaining empty branch box (OK)
4. Now you have the splitter and the two branch boxes from the step 1. Close the empty branch box 2 -> the splitter and its remaining branch 1 box do not close. The splitter is left with a single branch 1 box.
5. when you try to close the branch 1 box, PWP crashes. Closing the splitter works fine.
When you do the step 3 with non empty branch boxes, closing seems to work as expected. However there might be some more irregularities.
Some focus observations:
There are two ways added side branch boxes get focus to be made active.
When you add a side branch to a splitter, it is always the new one (rightmost) branch box that is made active.
In all other cases it is always the Branch 1 box (leftmost) that is made active.
It is OK only when the side branch is added to the bottommost image or to an empty branch box. Why to make active the branch 1 box that is already linked to an image? Making the empty branch 2 box active seems much more sensible.
Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests