Bug fix release 1-May-2018

Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8

Moderator: jsachs

jsachs

Bug fix release 1-May-2018

Post by jsachs »

I have posted a new release (1-May-2018) in full installer and executable-only. No changes to help file.

The changes (taken from the update log) are:

I am still seeing occasional errors when trying to reload workspace scripts saved on exit from PWP. I have appended debugging code to the end of workspace scripts to try to find out why there are sometimes errors restoring them. If you get an error reloading a workspace script while using this version, please email or post the workspace script file and I will now have a snapshot of the image tree at the time the script file was saved.

Image menus now highlight in red the names of any images currently selected as inputs for the current transformation. The initial selection in the list is the currently selected input.

Adjusted spacing of input and mask thumbnail captions in image browser.

Fixed problem causing images not to be zoomed to fit after running a workspace script.

When loading a script or workspace script and the workspace is not empty, you are now given the option of clearing out the workspace before loading the script (or not).
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color