Stack images Shift + left mouse button on the curves

Please use this forum to post bug reports, feature requests, tips, etc. for beta versions of Picture Window Pro 8

Moderator: jsachs

davidh

Stack images Shift + left mouse button on the curves

Post by davidh »

Alpha 15-Apr.

A Shift + left mouse button click on the Stack images Brightness or Density curves brings the PWP down.
There is no entry for Stack images in the Help search.
davidh

Re: Stack images Shift + left mouse button on the curves

Post by davidh »

I felt rather suspicios about the Stack Images problem, so I tested it on another PC, where I was unable to reproduce it.

In the meantime I found (on the PC with this problem) that it happens only when there is no image loaded into the dialog. I could also reproduce it by choosing directly No Image option.
Another refinement is that a Shift + click anywhere in the chart field, not only on the curve, will bring the PWP down.

I do not know if this helps, but the PC without the problem required MSVCP140.dll during installation, the PC with the problem did not. Both run Win7 64 professional.
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

I thought I had fixed that, but I'll take another look.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color
jsachs

Post by jsachs »

I fixed two problems for the next release that were causing crashes in Stack Images with no images selected. This is the first transformation so far that can create a situation where the input image is missing, so there were a few places where I was not checking for this case. In all likelihood, I have missed some others that will turn up sooner or later.
Jonathan Sachs
Digital Light & Color